Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Song of the Day: Arcade Fire - Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels)




Funeral, easily one of the best albums of all time, and certainly will prove to be one of the most influential down the road. When I looked though the tracklist on the record to pick the song of the day, I stumbled for a few minutes, as it's hard to single out one song that can demonstrate the sheer brilliance of this band. Every song is beautiful, yet each on fresh, with a story to tell that is just as captivating as the music. So after I got over my initial uncertainty, I just decided to pick the first track, Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels). I hope you're excited as me, about the August 3rd release of their third album, The Suburbs.

1 comment:

  1. I am!!! Cant wait for the suburbs. I wish the album was like my faucet.
    My faucet LEAKS.But cant wait. Love the 4 songs. My favorite songs off of funeral is 7 kettles.

    ReplyDelete